A treatment in eight stages:
1. Reorganisation of the previous FLACC exhibition space by tearing down the existing partitions and putting up one new wall.
2. Addition of strip lighting on the ceiling.
3. Development of technical ceiling zones with a suspension system for projection screens and other equipment.
4. Mounting of a continuous worktop along the windows.
5. Placement of a set of sliding and removable blackout panels.
6. Placement of two tubular volumes; one fixed, one mobile, that can be connected to each other.
7. Placement of a set of removable archive panels for posting documentary traces of productions, lectures and interventions at FLACC.
8. Producing a model on a scale of 1:20 as a tool for the users of this new room for reflection, work and presentation.